Chiropractic health care focuses on the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disorders of the musculoskeletal system, and the effects of these disorders on the nervous system and general health. Chiropractors use natural or non-invasive treatment approaches including manual treatments, physical therapy modalities, exercise programs, nutritional advice, orthotics, lifestyle modification and other patient education. The most common conditions treated are low-back pain, neck pain, headaches, sciatica, leg pain, arm pain, numbness, work injuries, and personal injuries.
Dr. Smith welcomes patients of all ages including children, middle-aged adults, and geriatric adults. Dr. Smith is available for talks and presentations. The office is located at 21881 Lorain Rd. in the Fairview Centre Plaza. He can be reached at 440-331-9033.
- All healing is innately done. Chiropractic adjustments release the body's healing energy. Nerve system function is paramount to wellness.
- Nature's energy control's every cell in your body. The nerve system is very important. Take good care of it!
- The body will function healthier if the nerve signals get from the brain cell to the tissue cell.
- The vertebral subluxation is a short circuit in the nerve system.
- If your friend's health problems are caused by nerve interference, chiropractic can help. Chiropractor's work with the nerve system.
- Chiropractic adjustments do not have side effects. Nature is non-toxic. Chiropractic care is for the whole body, not just part of it.
- The nerve system is the "Master System". It makes sense to keep it tuned up.
- Regular chiropractic care gets results, and that's what matters.
"The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest his/her patients in the care of the human frame, in diet, and in the cause and prevention of diesease." — Thomas Edison